RIOT GRRRL....




Today I went down to the G20 riots outside the Bank of England, alongside Tao, 5,000 police and Russell Brand. We ended up stuck inside a lawless square, blocked of by riot feds in every direction, for three and a half hours. While other, craftier people partook in such activities as creating a piss pit or having a cuppa with Gandalf, we decided to sit it out, talk to some police and generally complain about how much of a piss-take it was, while staying put and taking as little action as possible. At one point the boidem had possesion of one of my chukkas, but, realising it was to no fault of my own, I had not been trying to beat anyone up whatsoever AND I was a little girl, they let me have it back. Anyone else attend this joyus affair? I hop you werent the guy who broke his arm. Sux 2 b u.


Posted by: Rae LMN

0 comments:

Post a Comment