About Us



Hekta


picture
Photobucket


Age: 16
Current Location: NORF' LANDAN'
Ocupation:FINISHED SCHOOL! intern over summer with billionaire boys club
Bit about your self: Total looser! No friends. Sits at the front of the class, mostly crying.


POJO!


picture
Photobucket


Age: 16
Current Location: kraP yrubsniF
Ocupation: GCSE Taker
Bit about your self: Well for starters, the names Josh, otherwise known as pojo, scarface, joshie..you get the picture. Grown up in North London and wouldn't wanna live any where else cos its doing me finee, see my self as a humorous but lazy person with a big habit to feed...music, food, art, internet, and food...


SOLSTAAR


Photobucket


Age: 15
Current Location: Hawskley
Ocupation: Student
Bit about your self: Love Wearing Fake Bape & BBC


Jay-Eye


Photobucket


Age: 16
Current Location: Yvonne's
Ocupation: Student
Bit about your self: Love tennis and my girlfriend


RAE LMN



picture


Age: 15
Current Location: Bethnal Greeze
Ocupation: WAH
Bit about your self: Sometimes I'm one of the boys, sometimes I'm a girly-ass girl. Mostly I cause minor havoc at WAH HQ, major havoc on my bike and prowl around London being a general go-getter, and trying to make a milli.